By offering a variety of different level supervisor and manager development training offerings, Varne TCS can provide learning opportunities to meet the development needs of your future leaders and the business Process. The take-away from these training sessions are useful tools and resources to bring back to the work environment as well as the ability to share collective wisdom through group interaction and problem solving. We have a robust curriculum of course that support other corporate and HR initiatives. We also design custom courses to meet the unique needs of our clients and challenges they may be facing or anticipating.
When issues arise, we provide coaching and mentoring to a supervisor or manager that needs some one-on-one development. Sometimes working with a neutral, trust partner is all it takes to get a manager re-focused. Intervention, coaching and mentoring sessions provide the manager individual time to work with a coach on issues determined by his/her supervisor or by an organizational need. The sessions provide learning opportunities for the manager and “how to” recommendations to bring back to the workplace. The goal is to resolve the issue, provide growth and a new level of leadership to the manager.
And when a manager or department leader is having difficulty with team dynamics, a new team or working through team issues, we provide a neutral coaching approach for the team. Intervention, coaching and mentoring sessions in a team environment help surface the issues, work on what is viewed as “getting in the way” and a positive approach to a successful team outcome. The goal is to resolve the team issue and create more positive team interactions and engagement throughout the department and the organization.
Varne TCS Services provides Corporate Training Services for clients in India and abroad in Oracle Technologies covering Oracle eBusiness Suite, Hyperion, Peoplesoft and JD Edwards for clients who intend to implement these applications or already have license to use.
These programs are conducted at client premises using standard course contents during business hours. The training programs are also customized to suit specific business requirements.
Oracle Financials Suite
- R12 eBusiness Essentials for Implementers
- R12 General Ledger Fundamentals
- R12 Accounts Payable Fundamentals
- R12 Accounts Receivables Fundamentals
- R12 Fixed Assets Fundamentals
- R12 Cash Management Fundamentals
- R12 Subledger Accounting (SLA)
- R12 eBusiness Tax
- R12 Upgrade Features
- R12 India Localization Features
- R12 Treasury Management
Oracle Projects Suite
- R12 Projects Foundation Fundamentals
- R12 Project Costing Fundamentals
- R12 Project Billing Fundamentals
- R12 Project Management Fundamentals
- R12 Project Resource Management Fundamentals
- R12 Project Contracts Fundamentals
Oracle Supply Chain Management
- R12 Purchasing Fundamentals
- R12 Inventory Fundamentals
- R12 Order Management Fundamentals
- R12 Warehouse Management System
- R12 Advanced Supply Chain Planning
- R12 iProcurement
- R12 Enterprise Management Fundamentals: Work Structures
- R12 HRMS People Management Fundamentals
- R12 Payroll Fundamentals
- R12 Learning Management Fundamentals
- R12 Oracle Time and Labor Fundamentals
- R12 Oracle Inventory Fundamenals
- R12 Oracle Bill of Materials
- R12 Oracle MS/ MRP
- R12 Oracle WIP Fundamentals
Oracle Applications Technical
- R12 IPM
- R12 System Administration Fundamentals
- R12 Workflow Fundamentals
- R12 Applications Developer
- R12 Oracle Alerts
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- Oracle Applications Framework (OAF)
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Applications Development Framework (ADF)
- Oracle SQL / PLSQL
- Oracle Developer Suite (Forms and Reports)
- Oracle Discoverer
- Oracle XML/ BI Publisher
The above programs can be modified to suit the audience requirements. These programs can be conducted in class room or online.
For online training, participants need to have internet connection and voice tools.
Oracle APPS/Core DBA
- 10g DBA
- 11g DBA
Data Ware Housing
- Date Ware Housing Fundamentals
- Erwin/ETL/Cognos/Business Objects
Soft Skill Training
Whether you need a one-day training, full-service consulting, or if you are not really sure which solution will work, we can help. The Course offerings will be customized to suit your requirement after a thorough Training Need Analysis (TNA).
Choose from a variety of Soft Skill topics.
Off The Shelf Workshop:
- Master Communication.
- Master Business Communication.
- Master Time Management.
- Master Creativity.
- Master Change Management.
- Master Presentation Skills.
- Master Train-The-Trainer.
- Master Assertive Communication.
- Master Customer Service.
- Master ‘Get Whatever You Wish’.
- Master Memory Management.
- Master Near and Dear.
- Master Leadership Skills.
- Power Talk – Our unique & exclusive 90 mins Motivation – a la mini workshop.
- Master Crucial Communication.
- Master Critical Customer Service
- Master Conflict Management.
- Master Productivity Enhancement.
- Master Leadership Profiting.
Special Weekend Workshop:
TALK and TIME – comprehensive workshop spanning for 3 months,First Time Manager.
Mind Training – get what-ever you want secrets revealed.
Special workshops are organised based on the request for children aged between 12 to 18 years.
Balancing study and play.
Polishing manners and etiquettes.
Getting over stage fear.
Master Outbound Learning workshops are conducted at different exciting resort locations.
* Pro-Master is exclusively designed for high-end individuals senior management and up-wards / Experienced senior professionals / businessmen.
All Sessions features Presentations, interactive simulations (role plays), practical Implants, participative group dynamics, fun learning, direct references to organizational real situations, examples of achievers, Management Games, audio-visual and other “Power Tools” developed by us.